Monday, March 15, 2010

NEVER had a favorite anything!


For years I've heard people discussing their favorite song, food or book. I had trouble understanding this concept. These people seemed to have experienced love at first sight, such an undeniable and profound love for one object, person or concept that they felt comfortable...even proud, allowing it to define them in some way; A favorite. Never having had such a moment of epiphany I rued my pessimism. Was I jaded? Do I have a bad attitude because I feel I can't unconditionally refer to something as "my favorite"??? Well times have changed and on this, the mid-hour of a terrible, horrible day, I feel humbled by the fact that I can warmly say, "I have a favorite youtube video...of the week." (although its quite a bit older that that)



dudes, my first favorite...

2 comments: